Realtor in Upper Marlboro, MD
Welcome to Floretta Davis-Tucker’s premier real estate website
If you’re looking to buy a home in Upper Marlboro, MD, or the surrounding areas, you need an expert who understands the area and the real estate industry. With more than 10 years of experience finding homes for clients in this area, my team and I can help you buy a house in Upper Marlboro, MD. I have a team of service-oriented real estate experts here to help you find the perfect dream property for you or your family, and within your budget. We aim to please our customers and help them find the home that meets all of their needs, our team of Flo D!
serving the DC/MD/VA areas.
- Our team of realtors and staff can help you with all of your real estate needs. Whether you’re looking to buy a home or sell your existing property, you need a knowledgeable realtor in Upper Marlboro, MD. We specialize in helping our clients find an ideal property that has everything they want at an affordable price. We can also help negotiate your offer, prepare your home for sale and guide you through the process of selling. Here are some other types of transactions we can help with:
- Staging – Let us set up your home for sale with effective staging techniques so your property gets sold fast.
- Foreclosures and Short Sales – Get help with purchasing a foreclosure or short sale property without the hassle.
- Property Management – Want to rent your property out? Our experts can help you along the way.
- Commercial Leasing – Need a new office space or another place for your business? Our real estate staff can help.
Why Upper Marlboro
Those looking to buy a home in Upper Marlboro, MD, or the surrounding areas, will discover one of the top communities to live in for those who need to be close to the capital, Washington, DC. This community has access to hundreds of preferred amenities, such as shopping malls, restaurants, live entertainment and more. It’s also a great place to live if you want to be close to public transportation, such as Metro and local bus stops.
As part of Maryland’s Prince George’s County, this city is one of the oldest towns in the state and has a unique history dating back hundreds of years. There is also a vibrant Main Street community with long-standing local businesses for residents to enjoy.
Why Choose Floretta Davis & Team Flo D
We’ve started building a reputation in the local area as being committed to our customers and top service. We know how frustrating and confusing it can be when you’re navigating a big home purchase, and we make it easier and less stressful for all of our clients.
If you’re ready to buy a house or sell your home, contact us today by calling (301) 640-1978. Our staff looks forward to getting you into your dream property today!
Please feel free to contact Flo directly if you have any questions about the DC/MD/VA real estate market, or buying or selling a home in DC/MD/VA. We offer relocation assistance world-wide!